Rhetoric vs Reality
Learn more in our rhetoric vs reality paper.
The U.S. retail sector is proving a difficult landscape to navigate as competing forces jostle for dominance. To understand the forces shaping the outlook over the next decade, our report focused on several key questions.
- What is the outlook for the U.S. consumer?
- How fast will retail sales grow?
- How will retail sales be distributed between e-commerce and brick and mortar stores?
- Given the outlook for brick and mortar stores, how will U.S. shopping malls perform?
- How will different quality malls fare?
- How will inline sales perform vs. department store sales?